- Duration / Course length: Upto 3 Months Start now
- Accredited by: UKRLP
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in presentation format
Course detailsDid you ever want to know more about Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)? With this diploma course you will acquire an in-depth understanding to become a successful ETF Advisor.
You will gain fundamental knowledge about
- What ETFs are
- How ETFs are Created and Priced
- ETFs Compared to Index Mutual Funds
- Advantages and Disadvantages of ETFs
- Tax and Operational Efficiency of Exchange-Traded Funds
- International Diversification of ETFs
- ETF Basket
- ETF Regulation
- Comparing Fees by Structure
- Actively Managed ETFs
- Calculating the Net Asset Value
- Currency ETFs
- And much more
Job roles this course is suitable for:ETF Advisor , ETF Capital Markets Specialist , ETF Specialist
About City of London College of EconomicsWELCOME TO CITY OF LONDON COLLEGE OF ECONOMICS
We are very pleased to see you here. You just did a big step towards a much better future.
City of London College of Economics – Your best choice!
Our mission is to offer affordable courses - 100% online/distance learning - to anyone.
We provide our students with two kinds of courses: vocational and academic.
You can also get a(n)
- MBA in Finance
- Executive MBA
- Executive MBA in IT
- Master of Science in Project Management
- MBA in Marketing
We are listed in the UK Register of Learning Providers (UKRLP). This is a Government Register of Verified Learning Providers in the UK.
UK diplomas are well-known all over the world and therefore accepted internationally.
You can start and finish anytime.
Get one of our diplomas and you are much closer to your dream job than you think. Not only employers will recognise your achievements but everybody will do.
You can either become a specialist or generalist.
You will be in a good position to be promoted respectfully work in a demanding and well-paid job.