- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: TBA
ETABS is an engineering software product that caters to multi-story building analysis and design. Modeling tools and templates, code-based load prescriptions, analysis methods and solution techniques, all coordinate with the grid-like geometry unique to this class of structure.
- Basics of Structures.
- Basics about the ETABS.
- Introduction to various commands of ETABS and their applications in detail.
- 2D model, analysis and design for Trusses, Beams and Frames.
- 3D model and analysis for Steel and RC Buildings.
- Earthquake load application to RC and steel structures along with the design.
- Members grouping.
- Design Grouping in Steel structures.
- Application of different building codes in the design of concrete and steel structures.
- Foundation analysis using SAFE, independent as well as importing results from the ETABS .
About Excellent Way Training Center
The length of cTheirse at Excellent-Way can range from a few hTheirs to months. Their aim is to provide you a training that is wholly relevant and is designed to achieve the outcomes that you want. They will listen to yTheir requirements and design a cTheirse to suit them. They deliver training to small as Theyll as larger groups.
Combining exceptional training skills with a vast experience of training in Technical & management, They can guarantee results that will make a real difference to the skills, knowledge, and confidence of the trainees.
Whether you are looking to acquire technical cTheirses or management cTheirses, undertake a personal development cTheirse the Excellent-Way Training Center gives you access to the range of quality assured training cTheirses that will meet yTheir company’s business needs.
Attending training and professional development cTheirses at all stages of yTheir career can help you achieve yTheir personal best in a progressive and technically challenging work place.
Learning how to maximize yTheir own potential and build yTheir knowledge base is fundamental to ongoing career development.See all Excellent Way Training Center courses