- Locations: 43 Masaken El Saudia St. El Sawah , Cairo , Egypt
- Duration: TBA
To provide delegates with the knowledge and aspects related to the ISO/IEC17025 standard to develop a better understanding of the estimation of uncertainty.
To provide delegates with the knowledge and statistical analysis skills for operators
To develop the accuracy of test results.
- Introduction to the ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Standard.
- Introduction to statistical analysis
- Definition of measurement Uncertainty
- Types of measurement Uncertainty
- Estimation of type (A)
- Type (B) analysis
- Estimation of Combined Uncertainty
- Estimation of Expanded Uncertainty
- What is Coverage Factor
- Reporting of Uncertainty Values
- Best Measurement Capability (BMC)statement of confidence
- Case studies and Exercises as required
About British Cenrtification Inc
BCI Egypt is considered to be one of the leading companies in the fields of Certification, Training, food safety, and hospitality,
BCI-Egypt also may be considered to be a promising company in a lot of fields like inspection, verification, testing, risk management, etc.
BCI is registered and approved from the Accreditation Body (JAS-ANZ) which is the biggest Accreditation body all over the world.
BCI Egypt is registered in Egyptian IMC (Industrial Modernization Centre) under the code (B-50231) and registered also in the EOS (Egyptian Organization for Standardization) and the NQI (the National Quality Institute)
BCI Egypt is registered also in the Egyptian ITC (Industrial Training Center) under the code (B-50231)
In addition to that, BCI Egypt is approved from the National Quality Institute as a training provider.See all British Cenrtification Inc courses