- Fees / Price EGP 400
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations SQS Group Limited 7-11 Moorgate London EC2R 6AF
This course looks at current estimation techniques to aid accurate test estimation. The course covers several methods of estimation, with the positives and negatives for each method based on the experience SQS has gained over the years working in many industries.
Objectives of the Estimating for Testers course:
By the end of the course attendees, through instructor-led presentations, exercises and discussions, will be able to:
- Describe the basis for estimation and the reasons why many estimates performed will be wrong.
- Explain the benefits and shortcomings of conventional methodologies for test estimation.
- Present an established estimate to management on a cost relative, risk-management basis.
- Adjust the estimated schedule and budget to fit project constraints without undermining accuracy or unduly increasing the risk.
SQS is the largest pure-play software testing and quality assurance company in the world. Over the years we’ve developed and established a proprietary testing methodology, PractiQ, along with Industrialisation and Automation processes. Our solutions range from expert consultant staffing solutions to global service management.
The Academy is a wholly owned subsidiary of SQS delivering a suite of accredited testing, Quality Management (QM), Quality Assurance (QA) and now Business Analysis (BA) skills. We also deliver learning and development solutions for our internal consultants and testers. with a presence on three continents, we deliver over workshops per year to more than participants. We bring the knowledge and real experience of working with over 400 global companies and the flexibility of delivering public workshops and custom in-house solutions.See all SQS Academy courses