- Duration: 40 Hours
In this course, students will learn essential programming skills and techniques that are required to develop Windows Store apps. This includes a combination of both design and development skills, as well as ensuring that students are comfortable using and making the most of the Microsoft Visual Studio and Expression Blend tools.
- Module 1: Overview of the Windows 8.1 Platform and Windows Store Apps
- Module 2: Single-Page Apps and the MVVM Design Pattern
- Module 3: Using WinJS
- Module 4: Implementing Layout Using Windows 8.1 Controls
- Module 5: Presenting Data
- Module 6: Implementing Tiles and User Notifications
- Module 7: Handling Files in Windows Store Apps
- Module 8: Windows Store App Process Lifetime Management
- Module 9: Designing and Implementing Navigation in a Windows StoreApp
- Module 10: Implementing Windows 8.1 Contracts
- Module 11: Designing and Implementing a Data Access Strategy
- Module 12: Responding to Mouse and Touch
- Module 13: Planning for Windows Store App Deployment
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses