- Understand and define the organizational needs.
- Gather the information needed to clearly define the requirements.
- Document requirements for use by all stakeholders .
- Analyze, verify and validate requirements .
- Create a framework for successful requirements management and communication.
- Business Analysis Overview .
- Building a Requirement Plan .
- Project Management from a Business Analyst’s View .
- Enterprise Analysis .
- Eliciting Requirements .
- Documenting Requirements .
- Analyzing Requirements.
- Verifying Requirements .
- Requirements Traceability .
This program is intended to help those who contribute to, write and review detailed functional specifications and those who must develop and test systems based on those requirements.
About Leadership & Management Developmenet Center
To become a leading institution in providing a package of value added services; all bundled together for the purpose of achieving organizational excellence and maximizing human assets outputs.See all Leadership & Management Developmenet Center courses