- Price TBA
- Duration 10 Days
- Locations Nasr City
The Oil & Gas industry is undergoing the most significant changes that we have seen for many years with new business models, companies and sources emerging. With the international demand for petroleum products reaching record levels hit record high levels so too is the complexity facing the Oil & Gas industry. This seminar provides the skills to build knowledge of the oil and gas industry, as well as the necessary competencies to meet the challenges currently being faced.
Is it right for me?
- New entrants to the Oil & Gas industry
- Oil and Gas professionals:
- Senior and middle managers
- Accountants and financeprofessionals responsible for financial accounting, treasury, internal audit,budget preparation and management reporting
- HR, contracting and procurement and IT professionals
- Line managers with strategic planning and operational budgeting responsibility
- Professional advisers and Business Consultants
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Successfully build knowledge as to the nature and challenges facing the oil and gas industry
- Understand the key players and commercial drivers
- Examine the industry structure with specific emphasis on the ‘upstream’ component
- Understand framing agreements including joint ventures and product sharing contracts
- Examine the importance of effective project planning and execution
- Understand the role of capital contracting and contract management
- Successfully build knowledge on measuring and reporting performance
What will it cover?
- The Oil and Gas industry overview
- Commercial drivers
- Oil and Gas exploration and production arrangements
- Capital project planning and execution
- Risk management application
- Project economics
- Cost & estimation
- Capital contracting issues
- Measuring and reporting performance
- Oil and Gas Capstone case study
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses