- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 2 Days
At the end of the program participants will acquire the following:
Understand the importance of marketing in today's highly competitive marketplace
Understand the importance of situational analysis
Develop the right marketing mix to support the overall marketing strategy / Goals
Practice how to formulate a successful marketing plan.
Gain new approaches to marketing and how they will link to achieve the company's overall strategic objectives
- What is Marketing & Features of Modern Marketing
- Difference between Sales and Marketing
- Marketing Mix and Key Marketing Activities
- Developing Market Segmentation
- Product Planning and Development
- Promotion Mix : Advertising, Publicity, Personal Selling, Sales Promotion
- Distribution Planning & Pricing Strategy
- Marketing Plan: Situation Analysis, Micro and Macro, SWOT Analysis, Objectives, Strategies, Tactics and Budget
About Strategic Vision
Is a fast growing company (Started Jan. 2007) that serves key accounts in different market segments. The company offers a wide array of products and services in training and development, recruitment services, HR and management consultancies.
Our vision is to provide first class management tools that will assist inpiduals and organizations to dramatically improve their performance and achieve their superior goals.
Our mission is to contribute in building the professional base and raising the competency bar of our local and Arab workforce up to the world-class quality standards in order to compete in the international marketplace by providing state of the art tools and techniques as well as applying best business practices.
Our team is a composed of experienced, high caliber, and multinational consultants who are associated with international networks of consultants, professionals and practitioners.
We bridge gaps between advanced management and HR systems, and current processes in the Middle East environment; while balancing practical and proven business models against academic concepts and textbook theories.See all Strategic Vision courses