- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 43 Masaken El Saudia St. El Sawah , Cairo , Egypt
The importance for effective management lays on different basics starting with planning, organizing, delegation, directing, leading, motivating and effective team management.
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand all the different skills required for an effective manager
- Know the importance of planning, different types of plans, planning basics and importance of time management
- Be aware of organizing definition, importance and related application
- Comprehend leadership from all aspects from the types of leadership styles to the ideal leadership
- Know how to motivate and retain your subordinate
- Understand how to manage a team effectively
BCI Egypt is considered to be one of the leading companies in the fields of Certification, Training, food safety, and hospitality,
BCI-Egypt also may be considered to be a promising company in a lot of fields like inspection, verification, testing, risk management, etc.
BCI is registered and approved from the Accreditation Body (JAS-ANZ) which is the biggest Accreditation body all over the world.
BCI Egypt is registered in Egyptian IMC (Industrial Modernization Centre) under the code (B-50231) and registered also in the EOS (Egyptian Organization for Standardization) and the NQI (the National Quality Institute)
BCI Egypt is registered also in the Egyptian ITC (Industrial Training Center) under the code (B-50231)
In addition to that, BCI Egypt is approved from the National Quality Institute as a training provider.See all British Cenrtification Inc courses