- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
The ERS 8000 Advanced Configuration and Maintenance (5D00018I) course provides an in depth look at the ERS 8000 focusing on the advanced features maintenance and troubleshooting. You will gain hands-on experience in building and troubleshooting a resilient switch cluster with the ERS 8000 observing the traffic flow and predictable failure recovery. You will also configure QoS and IP filters on the ERS 8000 R-modules.
Throughout the course you will perform configuration analysis and troubleshoot Layers 1, 2, 3, and 4 utilizing the ERS 8000’s maintenance capabilities including PCAP ping snoop. An IP Multicast network is implemented using PIM-SM. An IP VPN-Lite network is configured, as is Avaya VENA Enterprise Fabric SPB L2 and L3 VSNs.
Discussions for the most advanced features of the ERS are included: SPB, VRF-lite, MPLS, IP VPN-lite, RS modules, 10 Gigabit Ethernet and advanced QoS.
- Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Configure control path and data path security on the ERS 8000.
- List and explain the purpose of the ERS 8000 diagnostic commands.
- Describe the implementation of quality of service (QoS) on the Ethernet Routing Switch (ERS) 8000 R modules.
- Understand how to configure and use PIM to forward IP multicast traffic on the ERS 8000.
- Configure MPLS on the ERS 8000.
- Configure an IP VPN on an ERS 8000.
- Describe how to implement the Avaya VENA Enterprise Fabric SPBm on the ERS 8000.
- Ethernet Routing Switch (ERS) 8000 R modules.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses