- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 5 Days
"The ERS 8000 Installation, Configuration and Maintenance Fast Track (5D00019I) will show you how to install and configure the ERS 8800/8600 series products. You will learn to install and upgrade software and configure traditional features such as Ethernet switching and resiliency features and IP routing and resiliency features. The course also provides an in depth look at the ERS 8000 focusing on the advanced features maintenance and troubleshooting
The 5D00019I course is taught in a classroom. Students will configure real ERS 8000 and ERS 5000 devices located in a remote lab.
- Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe Hardware architecture and positioning of 8000 series.
- Perform an initial software installation and configuration of an ERS 8800/8600 switch
- Identify the ERS 8800/8600 configuration interfaces
- Navigate the ACLI and EDM configuration interfaces
- Describe how to configure Spanning Tree and VLANs
- Describe how to configure link aggregation and layer 2 resiliency features on the ERS 8800/8600
- Configure link aggregation using SMLTs
- Configure link resiliency using SLPP and VLACP
- Describe how to configure IPv4 routing
- Configure OSPF and route policies
- Describe how to implement layer 3 resiliency
- Configure RSMLT, RSMLT Edge and Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP)
- Configure control path and data path security on the ERS 8000.
- Describe the implementation of quality of service (QoS) on the Ethernet Routing Switch (ERS) 8000 R modules.
- Describe the implementation of MPLS and IP VPN on the ERS 8000.
- Describe how to implement the Avaya VENA Enterprise Fabric SPBm on the ERS 8000
- Configure link aggregation using SMLTs Describe how to implement the Avaya VENA Enterprise Fabric
- SPBm on the ERS 8000
- Configure link resiliency using SLPP and VLACP"
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses