This course is designed to fulfill the requirements of private sector to avoid or mitigate risk in the various stages of export products.
- By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand risk incurred to export;
- Management and countermeasures to avoid risks; and
- Problems solving approach due to export risks.
- Introduction to export risk management
- Country Risk
- Market Risk
- Credit Risk
- Contract Risk
- Logistics Risk
- Factoring & Forfeiting
Who Should Attend
- Export managers
- Persons in charge of exporting
FTTC is a non-profit autonomous training institute under the auspices of the Ministry of Trade and Industry "MTI". FTTC aims at developing Egyptian export competitiveness through providing training services to enhance and empoTheyr exporters' skills, knowledge and capabilities.
FTTC is accredited and acknowledged by different international institutes and organizations specialized in the field of export promotion. FTTC is certificated according to the international standard ISO 9001.See all Foreign Trade Training Center courses