- Locations: 6 El-Tawen Street From El Tayaran St. - Naser City - Cairo - Egypt
- Duration: 8 Hours
The Ergonomics module introduces the basic principles of ergonomics. You will learn how to detect and control or eliminate potential ergonomic problems in a wide variety of work situations. In addition, you will become familiar with the ways in which applying ergonomic principles in the workplace can improve productivity, quality and safety.
- Define ergonomics.
- Describe the principles of ergonomics.
- Identify common ergonomic illnesses.
- List ways to detect and identify ergonomic problems.
- Explain how physiology, anthropometrics, and biomechanics contribute to solving work-stress problems.
- Apply ergonomic principles to materials movement and workplace adaptability.
- Give examples of how to reduce ergonomic problems related to hand work, hand tools, whole-body vibration, video display terminals, and other work-related stresses.
About Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development
its a multidisciplinary, independent, privately owned consulting firm incorporated in Cairo-Egypt.
We_they started its activities with 100 years experience and established in the year 2000 for consulting and engineering field services.
our client in the industrial and petroleum sectors, in collaboration with our foreign associates, whom we represent in Egypt and the middle East.See all Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development courses