- Location Online
- Duration: 180 hours
Equity research gives insight into companies to help investors make educated stock picks. Purpose of equity research is to follow stocks and make recommendations on whether to buy, sell, or hold those securities using Fundamental Analysis.
Equity Research is a very exciting job that requires people with hand on experience in MS Excel and Financial Modeling.
Who is this course for?
- Students from all streams
- Chartered Accountants
- Fund managers
- Equity analysts / traders / Sales People
- Credit analysts
- Executive Level Managers
What will I learn?
- Basic and Advanced Excel
- VBA & Macros
- Basic and Advanced Accounting
- Micro & Macro Economics
- Corporate Finance Foundation
- Corporate Valuation
- Financial Modelling using Excel
- Report Writing Techniques
How will I benefit from taking this course?
Upon completion of the program the student will be able to
- Learn professional analyst’s accounting to evaluate historical and current trends of a company in excel.
- Learn financial modeling by identifying and utilizing key business drivers and integrating them into a three statement forecasting model for a generic company.
- Insights to various fundamental valuation tools as used by buy side/sell side analyst and investment Bankers.
About Manipal Executive Education
Manipal Executive Education (MEE) is Manipal Global Education’s corporate and executive education entity based out of Dubai, UAE. It services the Middle East & Africa Region including strategic markets such as UAE, Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar & Bahrain.
Its purpose is to deliver world class certification and training programs for students, working professionals and corporates in various formats ranging from classroom based training, online programs and hybrid programs across multiple sectors which are of relevance to the region.
Based out of Dubai Knowledge Village, the HR & Training Hub of Dubai, MEE offers high end certification programs in functional and technical programs across multiple sectors ranging from Logistics, Banking & Financial Services, IT, Telecom, Retail and Hospitality.