Course detailsCertification Learning Objectives:
- By the end of the training program, you will be able to:
- Describe emotional intelligence and its importance
- Describe the components of the EQ-i and EQ 360 including defining composite scales and subscales
- Interpret an EQ-i and EQ 360 assessment
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct an effective assessment debrief session
- Explain the benefits of EI to their client groups
- Describe how EI applies to different disciplines
- Assess which report type is appropriate for their client
Why Get This Certification?
- To give yourself a unique competitive advantage
- To access to well respected in the market and leading-edge assessments to add to your toolkit
- To grow your business by using them as catalysts for building your client development action plan
- To diversify your practice by using them in a variety of ways: leadership development, selection, executive coaching and much, much more
- Pre-course e-learning modules and reading materials
- Extensive course materials and resources
- Online EQ-portal to generate reports and access numerous EQ-resources
- The EQ Edge book.
- 1 Free EQ assessment along with a complementary debrief session.
- 1 Free coaching session (Onsite during the certification days or online)
- Ongoing support by coREACH expert trainer and team members
- Becoming a member of coREACH EQ-i certified coaches' and consultant's network, and work with coREACH on future collaborations worldwide.
About TC Training Center
TC Training Center is located in downtown Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, next to the Twin Towers. And its Subsidiary of (TC OF TC SDN BHD)(1060702-W), The main objective of the Center is to provide training, advisory services, and strategic solutions through a group of agents, representatives, and partnerships around the world and seeks to provide its services in the regional and international level.
Who We Are:
TC Training Center team is a group of training experts and consultants with long experience and practical experience who hold higher degrees in specialization from internationally recognized universities and have long experience in local and regional training, however, our motto is always excellence through experience and offers to trainees.
At TC Training Center, we are committed to continuously improving training standards and practices through collaboration with distinguished local, regional and international Universities, as well as achieving greater foreign accreditation by internationally qualified bodies.
TC Training Center is an Approved by the International Federation of Training and Development Organizations (IFTDO) No. (667), Approved by HR Certification Institute (HRCI) No. (603831), Approved by Institute of Asset Management (IAM) No. (4000020), Approved by Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) No. (1060702-W), Approved by Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur (DBKL) No. (DBKL.JPPP/PR01/0835/10/2016).
We design and provide the best quality training to meet the changing and growing needs of trainees from the Arab countries.
Physiotherapy Related Questions
Hi, this is Elika. I'm a fine artist. I wanted to know if I can participate in the art therapy co...
Unanswered //Mar 11, 2018 Physiotherapy
I have a bachelor's degree in physiotherapy but do not have any work experience yet. Can you plea...
Unanswered //Apr 29, 2019 Physiotherapy
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.