The Environmental Management module acquaints you with the issues surrounding the protection of workers and the general public from workplace-related toxic chemicals and environmental threats. You will become familiar with key points of the (OSHA), governmental legislation that regulates potential environmental problems and how to comply with these regulations.
- List the primary responsibilities of the Egyptian Environmental. Association Agency (EEAA) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Identify key points of major federal environmental legislation and trends in state legislation.
- Describe areas of effective chemical management and record keeping.
- List training and personnel issues pertaining to environmental management.
- Describe the basic components of a hazardous material emergency response plan.
- Identify special considerations in storing hazardous chemical and other materials.
- Describe issues related to the shift in policy to preventing pollution.
About Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development
its a multidisciplinary, independent, privately owned consulting firm incorporated in Cairo-Egypt.
We_they started its activities with 100 years experience and established in the year 2000 for consulting and engineering field services.
our client in the industrial and petroleum sectors, in collaboration with our foreign associates, whom we represent in Egypt and the middle East.See all Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development courses