- Price AED 2,000
- Locations Dubai, Sharjah...+3 more
- Environmental management aspects address by the ISO 14000 standards.
- There are two standards under ISO 14000: ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14004:2004
- ISO 14001:2004 provides the requirements for an EMS and ISO 14004:2004 gives general EMS guidelines
- ISO 14001:2004 is a effective and efficient management tool to improve the environmental performance
- Other Standards deals with labeling, performance evaluation, life cycle analysis, communication and auditing.
- ISO 14001: 2004 identify and control the environmental impact of organization’s activities, products or services.
- Continuous Environmental performance improvement systems ISO 14001 :2004 setting an environmental objectives and targets to an organization
- A holistic approach to environmental policy, plans and actions EMS is flexible and can be integrated to any existing environmental systems after retooling.
- ISO 14001:2004 provides assurance to an organization that controls the process and activities which is having the environmental impact.
- Reducing the cost of Waste Management
- Creating an environmentally responsible organization.
- Providing environmental assurance to the customers and government agencies
- comply with environmental regulations
- Supporting the organizations claims as environmental friendly organization
- ISO 14001:2004 is purpose to protect the environment, to prevent pollution and to improve the environmental performance
- The more important factors are customer’s pressure , marketing communication and exploring new opportunities
Why choose IMTC?
Integrated Management Consultancy (IMC) is one of the leading process management and improvement consultants in UAE and India.IMC consultants are experienced to help the process owners to identify, analyze and improve existing process of an organization to achieve the organization’s objectives.
Our Process Improvement solutions are
- ISO Training, Consulting and Implementation
- Business Process Reengineering
- Marketing Outsourcing
- Process Improvement
- Six Sigma
Our consultants are having vast experience in Construction, Hospitality, Healthcare, Steel, Water, Perfumes, Bank, Insurance, and Financial Institutions.See all Integrated Management Cosultancy courses