- Locations: Dubai
- Duration: 1 Day
On successfully completing the course, participants will be able to understand:
- environmental issues, their universal importance and complexity;
- environmental pressures faced by business;
- how businesses have responded;
- development of environmental management standards
- fundamental terms in environmental management
- SO14001 The Standard
- Benefits of adopting ISO14001
- Certification and global interest in environmental management
- Integrating EMS with other elements of management systems
This introductory course uses a mixture of taught sessions, and interactive group discussions to achieve its aims.
- Completion of secondary education.
- An understanding of report writing is desirable.
- Though not essential, it is envisaged that some delegates on the course will have experience of either H & S, and/or Quality management systems
- Principles of Environmental Issues;
- Pressures of Business and Business Response;
- History and Development of Environmental Management & ISO14001;
- Introducing ISO14001: Structure and Clauses;
- Benefits of ISO14001;
- Certification and Global Uptake;
- System Integration;
- Discussion and Outstanding Questions
- Assessment is carried out by continuous assessment of delegate performance throughout the theoretical and practical phases.
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology