To explain main source of environmental pollution and to provide attendees with a basic awareness, knowledge and
Understanding of work related health, safety and environment and sustainable development issues.
- Recognize main source of air, water and soil pollution.
- Be prepared to take correct action to avoid or combat on
- environmental issue.
- Describe what to do in the event of work site emergency.
- Explain how to summon emergency services.
- Describe generic hazards, associated risks, control measures
- and recovering measures.
- Explain responsibilities in complying with HSE related policies,
- Procedures and safe system of work.
About Reddots Training & Services
Reddots Training & Services has been awarded ISO 9001 : 2008 with the scope Design, Development and Provision of Vocational and Professional Training Programmes. Since the commencement of operations in year 2011, Reddots Training Institute has been providing training services with a wide range of HSE courses for various clients all over GCC.See all Reddots Training & Services courses