- Duration: 116 Hours
- Call: +971 4 2753240
Provides an ideal platform for networking with leading industry practitioners and successful entrepreneur, and for learning from peers by interacting, sharing ideas and brainstorming in a way similar to real-life work situation
- Assess whether you will be a successfull entrepreneur or not
- Evaluate your ideas objectively, to see if they will be successful
- Check on the market potential of your ideas
- Create a practical business plan that will help you launch your business
- Create and implement a marketing plan to sell your ideas
- Understand the financial details needed for your business
- Meet all requirements before you launch your business, including staffing and equipment
- Launch your business effectively
Participants are not only exposed to the various components of a well-designed business plan, including elements of strategic management, marketing, accounting and finance, but also have to develop their own individual business plan at the end of the program, which is assessed and graded.
This Diploma provides an ideal platform for networking with leading industry practitioners and successful entrepreneurs, and from learning from peers by interacting, sharing ideas and brainstorming in a way similar to real-life work situations.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive the following certifications:
- Entrepreneurship Diploma