- Duration 120 Hours
- Locations 19 Omar Ibn El Khattab Sheraton Area, Heliopolis Cairo, Egypt
- ESCA™ Certificate in Supply Chain is designed to convert attendees interested in a Supply Chain Career, to International Class Entrepreneurs. Closer to the practical understanding of 2012 Supply Chain Flow in both Global and Middle East market.
- ESCA™ Instructors are Both Academic and Field Professionals. Certified Supply Chain Management Professionals from APICS, University of Huddersfield, Arab Academy for Science and Technology and Maritime Transport , Council Of Supply Chain Management Professionals & ESC Master Level Degree.
- ESCA™ content is designed to develop your practical understanding for Managing Supply Chain & the Different aspects of logistics , procurement, warehousing and inventory control or production planning.
- ESCA™ equips attendees with knowledge of the core principles and processes in both Logistics and Supply Chain.
- ESCA™ diploma provides theoretical presentations , workshops and practical exercise to make you ready for the real market.
ESCA™ Courses core:
Unit 1: Entrepreneurial Supply Chain :
- designed to develop basic understanding of 2012 Supply Chain Operations. And the titles and requirements for >90 SC jobs in the market
- 2012 Supply Chain
- Difference Vs Old Understandings
- Supply Chain History
- Lean Management & SC Tools
- Hi Level Loss Analysis
- Value Stream Maps
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Components of Planning ( MRP & MRPII )
- S&OP Cycle in the Supply Chain
- Demand Management
- 2 Workshops =>"Le Café ™" Simulation Game
Unit 2: Entrepreneurial Management for your SC :
- This unit is about understanding the roles and responsibilities of all parties involved within any Supply Chain.
- Shewhart Cycle Deployment
- Supplier Stratification
- SRM ( Supplier Relation Management)
- Contracting & Negotiation
- Supplier KPI and Score Carding
- Material Management: Essential Logistics
- SC Logistics Management & Operations
- Transportation Modeling
- 1 Workshop =>"Le Café ™" Simulation Game
Unit 3: Supply Chain Management:
- This unit is about the challenges of managing a supply chain. It identify risk encountered within supply chain and the crisis within a supply chain.
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- Crisis Management
- Final Workshop
We_They focuses on helping clients improve performance, reduce costs, and stimulate growth. We are experts at helping our clients manage change. We provide the focus and expertise to lead the change. Our company’s experience is comprised of clients across many industries and functional areas. Additionally, each of our consultants brings a strong portfolio of both broad organization experience and a wide array of project and change leadership initiatives.See all Wamda Development & Consultancy courses