- Locations: Verdun, Tamer Mallat Street, Silver Tower, 4th Floor, Beirut, Lebanon
- Duration: TBA
As organizational environments become increasingly complex and dynamic, entrepreneurship is expected to become more and more important for achieving and sustaining competitive advantage. Managers with entrepreneurial ability are vital to the sustainability and growth of a business. This one-day Training Workshop will help you to develop your entrepreneurial ability and show you how to recognize and nurture entrepreneurial ability in your team.
- What is an entrepreneur?
- Identifying entrepreneurial ability
- Managing Risk
- Assessing risk taking
- Developing and nurturing entrepreneurial ability within your team?
- Understand why entrepreneurship is so important for modern day organizations
- Gain a better understanding of the competencies needed to be an entrepreneur
- Learn how to facilitate and encourage an entrepreneurial culture within your team.
About Standards HRC
Since its founding in 2008, Standards Consultants has become one of the leading organizations in Human Restheirces and Business Management Consultancy and in Training and Development fields in the MENA region with its Headquarters in Beirut, Lebanon, and offices in Kuwait city.they, at STANDARDS Consultants, believe that work must be done today to achieve a better tomorrow. they look ahead, understand the local and global markets, and study all trends and forces that shape the business world. That’s what their Vision is all about; a long-term destination where they can exceed their customers’ expectations.See all Standards HRC courses