- Duration: 40 Hours
This course teaches how to design and configure Enterprise Voice and Online Services in Microsoft Lync Server 2013. This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Lync Server 2013 on premises, in the cloud or in a mixed deployment. It will provide the skills needed by IT or telephony consultants to deliver a Lync based enterprise voice solution. This course will teach you how to configure Lync Server 2013, as well as provide guidelines, best practices
- Design Enterprise Voice
- Design and configure network services
- Configure Enterprise Voice
- Module 1: Voice Architecture
- Module 2: Configuring Basic Enterprise Voice Functionality
- Module 3: Designing Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging with Lync Server 2013
- Module 4: Voice Applications
- Module 5: Configuring and Deploying Emergency Calling
- Module 6: PSTN Integration
- Module 7: Lync Server 2013 and Networking
- Module 8: Phones and Devices
- Module 9: Online Configuration and Migration
- Module 10: Hybrid Voice and Unified Messaging
- Module 11: Monitoring
- Module 12: Voice Resiliency
About Computek Training Center
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses