By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Explain the essentials of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM).
- Identify the risks that are derived from people, processes and systems and their impact on operations, and financial position of the company.
- Anticipate problems before they become a threat.
- Improve risk-based decision-making (RBDM).
- Link risks and their potential costs with the business planning process.
- Identify a range of techniques that can be used to support management in making appropriate decisions.
Who should attend:
- Senior Managers
- Financial Controllers
- Risk Management and Corporate Governance
- Risk Management and Corporate Control Evnvironment
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and its Evolution
- Risk Categories
- ERM components
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses
Risk Management Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 21, 2016 Risk Management