- Provide participants with basic knowledge, skills, and attitudes that allow them to apply EBPM with a view to taking the advantage of controlling their myriad processes and constantly optimize them to create a more efficient organization better capable of delivering its final products/services.
- By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Define Management process, its components and characteristics.
2. Define Enterprise Business Process Management (EBPM).
3. Use EBPM to improve order, insight and efficiency of the collective workflows.
4. Acknowledge business process management as a basic key to enterprise agility
5. Identify the relation between EBPM and Systemic Innovation & Lean Six Sigma
6. Adopt business process management as a continuous practice rather than a one-off event.
7. Deal with different challenges related to Enterprise Business Process Management.
8. Identify the basic components and steps of Enterprise Business Process Management (EBPM).
About Global Training Center
Global Training Center is based on the latest scientific foundations. The center has a number of training specialists and a large group of training competencies from different disciplines and nationalities around the world to train, develop and develop human resources and improve human performance in various fields through continuous training in both Arabic and English. Consultations, studies, researches, seminars and conferences.
Facilities Management Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.