Enterprise applications help firms manage business-wide processes and activities that provide value to the customer and support the operation of an organization. By integrating these processes through a common database and shared reporting system, managers can coordinate activities in all areas of the business, enhance decision-making, and improve the overall output of the organization.
In this course, participants will examine enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems that support the main functional business areas, including marketing and sales, production and materials management, accounting and finance, and human resources.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the types and benefits of ERP and how ERP effects their organization
- Understand how ERP interacts with every department in their company
- Effectively choose an ERP system and implement it in their organization
- Business Functions, Processes, and Data Requirements
- Planning for and Developing Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- Marketing Information Systems and the Sales Order Process
- Production and Supply Chain Management Information Systems
- Accounting in ERP Systems
- Human Resources with ERP
- Process Modeling, Process Improvement, and ERP Implementation
- ERP and E-Commerce
- Enterprise Application Integration
About BLI Consulting & Training
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses