- Locations: 423, Radisson Plaza, Deira Creek P.O.Box 93192, Dubai, UAE
- Duration: 5 Days
- What being an Entrepreneur means and what it does not mean - Key Dos and Don’ts.
- The Business Plan – the essential first step in any business venture.
- Know yourself – Recognise your core-competence.
- Knowing your team – Select the right partners, associates, staff.
- Legal Requirements, Partnership Agreements, Trade Agreements.
- Beyond the plan – implement, monitor, adapt, respond to failure, take success further
- Understand Business Processes and tailor them to optimise business effectiveness
- Costing – Break Even Analysis, Introduction to Activity Based Costing.
- Cash Management.
- Accounting and Financial Management Essentials for Business.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All those who wish to upgrade their skills to ensure success in business
- Business Owners looking for a new business opportunities, evaluating expansion plans, contemplating moving to a new city /country
- Budding Entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurs who need a better understanding of core management concepts to increase their capacity to run the business
- Business Persons looking for being a part of a start up
- Inpiduals with an entrepreneurial mindset
About Navigate Consulting
We bring you real learning for real results. Our experiential learning methodology is designed is bring you a dynamic learning experience
All our courses are designed and delivered by practicing professionals who bring a high degree of practical relevance to the course.
Enriched with real life case studies our course content and is regularly updated with latest developments, changes in laws, and notifications.
In today’s ever evolving and competitive environment we strive to empower you with knowledge that takes you beyond best practice to becoming a value added contributor to developing innovative new practices.See all Navigate Consulting courses