Training Co-ordinators play a vital role in ensuring any training actually solves the performance gap or need, this conference equips you with the appropriate tools and techniques to manage these issues. In this conference you will study;
- How to develop the Training Coordinators competence
- How to influence management allowing new skills to be practiced
- The changing needs of business and illustrating/demonstrating results.
- The most appropriate learning styles for individuals
- Training needs analysis, design, validation and evaluation techniques.
- The training and development cycle
- Analyse how Training & Development contribution to business performance
- Reposition Training & Development by adopting a measured approach
- Examine administration systems and techniques
- Develop a profile for the Training Coordinator role
- Apply a new 4 quadrant analysis model for individual performance issues
- Be able to apply the 10 steps in the training cycle
- Consider action planning for your return to work including training requirements
The conference will be delivered in an interactive style, using group discussions, and programme material, encouraging active participation, exercises, real life case studies and questionnaires. There will also be the opportunity to discuss individual issues on a one to one basis with the Programme Leader if necessary.
The conference is designed to provide the essential skills and knowledge to perform the role of a Training Coordinator competently. The programme also provides the tools and techniques to achieve success analysing the benefits to the organisation. Then moves on to consider how to construct complex training solutions using a flexible approach
Designing Training & Development to support Business Needs
- Introduction, programmes objectives and ways of working
- Change in organisations, including case studies.
- Positioning Training & Development to ensure delivering strategic success
- Aligning Training & Development activities to the business needs
- Training & Development activities and organisational success including case studies
- Review of day one
Clarifying/developing the role of a Training Coordinator
- The skills and attributes of a Training Coordinator - exercise
- How do people learn? When making training decisions - exercise
- Accounting for individuals' learning styles - questionnaire and exercise
- Resources planning - medium and long term requirements
- Managing change - managing your own training and development needs
- Review of Day two
Training Needs Analysis (Corporate vs. Individual needs)
- The relationship between T & D and company performance
- At the Corporate level - including case study
- Departmental and section training needs
- Team development including Planning (TDP)
- Personal Development Plans, manpower/ talent management
- Review of day three
Examination of Validation and Evaluation Techniques
- Delivering effective structured programmes.
- Application of the 10 step training model using a case study
- The use of Validation Techniques and Methodologies
- How to construct an Evaluation Survey and using learning
- How to present results to best effect - evaluation in action.
- Review of day four
Budgets and back to work planning
- Understand the Training and Development budget planning process.
- Generating Individual action plans, and agreeing priorities
- Review and programme recap
- Final review, presentation of certificates and awarding of CPE points
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said “price is what you pay but quality is what you get” and that expression is very true. With use we understand that your time is very valuable and you only want the best and most current industry related knowledge which is what we bring to the table. Instead of giving you massive amounts of inaccurate or outdated information you get precisely what you want, the most current knowledge so you can make truly informed decisions that will directly impact productivity and your bottom line. When results are what you are looking for then the choice is clear, we are your partners in success.
Technology has revolutionized the way knowledge is disseminated in throughout the world, what use to take months or even years to reach the masses can be done in a few hours ! In order to remain relevant and viable we need to embrace innovations. The challenge with innovation is knowing when to implement it and what type of return you can expect from it. Instead of risking your time and resources we have the answers for you, Since we are at the vanguard of the industry whenever there is a fruitful innovation we will be there providing you with the information needed to make the right decision.
We understand you may have unique need so we provide a tailored made (bespoke for our U.K. friends) approach that will address your questions in the most conducive manner possible. Respect to us means putting your interests, your needs at the forefront of our mind. You will see how genuine we are and that you not just “some customer” you are our partner in success just as much as we are your partner in success. We firmly believe in the “golden rule”, treat others with graciousness, courtesy and respect. Come experience the difference that quality and respect makes and you will truly be amazed.