- Duration: TBA
Women from all professions, those in leadership position in government, corporate sector, institutions and self-employed, who want to enhance their leadership capacities and potential to manage complex professional lives and seek to create a better balance between personal and professional lives will find this workshop relevant. The workshop will be meaningful to women searching for new energy and directions in her personal and professional lives. The group size will be limited to 20 women.
- Enhancing leadership capacities and potential and addressing voice, power, and authority issues
- Liberating oneself from any gender entrapments that constrain one's potential
- Addressing the interconnectedness between mind, body, and spirit in one's personal and professional life to empower the self
- Task of leadership
- Unearthing talents/identifying patterns
- Power and leadership
- Gender and self
- Roles and role stress
- Boundary management in personal and professional relationships
- Dealing with influence of gender stereotypes and entrapments
- Gaining capacity to be flexible, open to bring in required transformations
About BLI Consulting & Training
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses