- Duration: 1 Day
- Timings Flexible
Every business leader wants to improve staff morale, reduce absenteeism, increase sales, create more ‘stars’ and future leaders within the company.
The area where many business leaders encounter problems is communicating their ideas and vision to others. Dr. Robert Bolton reports a study which found that 80% of people, who fail professionally, do so not because they aren't competent technically, but rather because they fail to relate well with other people. Communication is an essential component of every leader’s skills set.
- Seeing things from the perspective of others
- Discovering how your results are impacted by your actions, feelings and thoughts
- Creating a Peak Performance ‘state’
- Learning why rapport with others is vital
- Reducing misunderstandings
- Retrieving information that people delete, distort and generalise
- Clarifying roadblocks and obstacles quickly
- Getting team members unstuck
Explore your training goals:
- Encourage Team Work and Unity
- Set your company apart from the competition
- Developing emerging managers
- Increase individual performance
- Stregthen your frontline
- Improve relationship management
- Manage projects more effectively
- Foster a healthy culture
- Support nationalisation programs
Why choose PROTRAINING?
- Our people only care about your people.
- Our approach: Our training is fun anf our results are serious
- Our clients; The best companies in the Middle East look to us to develop their people and shape future performance.
- Our partners: We have long standing partnerships with some of the worlds most leading training and content creaters.