- Duration 15 Hours
- Locations Maamoura Area, Near Cambridge School
English Skills for Negotiating course focuses on the skills and language students need to be able to negotiate confidently and effectively in both formal and informal business situations.
The course cover:
- Preparing to negotiate
- Opening the negotiation
- Making and reacting to proposals
- Reaching agreement
- Involving others
- Concluding the deal
English Skills for Negotiating course provides six core topics, each containing these sections:
- warmer to raise awareness of the skills involved in effective communication and to introduce different strategies for developing these skills.
- presentation and practice of core language connected to each skill.
- over to you, which allows students to apply what they have learned to their real-life work situation.
In addition, the course contains:
- a needs analysis to help learners to think about their strengths and weaknesses in English and to identify and prioritize their learning needs
- a personal learning journal to help students monitor their learning during the course
- a review to help consolidate the language work students have done in each unit
- a reference section listing the vocabulary, grammar and phrases covered in each topic
Edu-Tec was established in 2007
to offer vocational training and award recognized qualifications. The company specializes in tailor made courses in English, Management, Skills for Life offered through a forum of workshops and seminars.See all EduTec courses