- Fees / Price JOD 205
- Duration 3 Days/Week
- Locations P.O.Box 852374, Amman 11185, Jordan
The AMIDEAST English Language programs focus on reading, writing, and listening skills with the ultimate aim of developing conversational abilities and overall fluency of course participants. All AMIDEAST teachers are native English speakers who use the most advanced techniques and curriculum in teaching English as a foreign language. AMIDEAST’s courses emphasize oral and written skills that can easily be used by your employees. AMIDEAST’s program provides the skills and knowledge necessary to use the English language with confidence and fluency in any professional setting.
AMIDEAST’s general English language program aims to provide learners with the skills and knowledge necessary to use the English language in international and local communication. The program will provide your employees with the vocabulary and cultural skills necessary to achieve your organizational goals.
AMIDEAST uses a communicative approach, targeting the four language components, to promote optimal fluency: Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking.
- Personal attention that encourages and motivates every student through adaptive teaching to each inpidual's learning style and in-class participation with an emphasis on lesson exercises.
- Thematic units of great interest to adults through stimulating pair and group discussion activities, activities meant to build vocabulary, complete writing syllabus with a section on paragraph development, systematic presentation of grammar in a communicative context, and regular review units to consolidate language and knowledge of grammar.
- Experienced faculty composed solely of native English speakers who have practical English teaching experience in the Arab world and experience in teaching English as a second language.
- Proven and Innovative Teaching Methods that emphasize real-life communication and interaction, training in both spoken English and formal written composition, interactive computer software and audio/video technologies to assist in listening comprehension, speaking skills, grammar lessons, and appropriate and up-to-date materials on American culture and dialect.
AMIDEAST is a leading American non-profit organization engaged in international education, training and development activities in the Middle East and North Africa.
Founded in 1951, AMIDEAST in its early years focused on promoting U.S. study to students in the MENA region and managing U.S. scholarships and exchanges such as the flagship Fulbright Foreign Student Program. While these important programs continue apace, their work has expanded significantly.See all AMIDEAST Jordan courses