Aims of the course – English in the workplace:
- To increase the participant’s comprehension of difficult texts, such as legal correspondence and contracts.
- To master the participant’s comprehension of spoken English when used in meetings, presentations and discussions.
- To improve the participant’s ability to write business texts in English namely letters, memos and minutes of meetings.
- To practice an analytical approach to a participants writing by looking critically on written assignments.
- To expand the participants vocabulary.
- To improve the participants ability to speak effectively in various business situations, e.g. Negotiations and discussion between clients and colleagues.
- To familiarise the participant with various materials and practice selected tasks within areas of interest.
- To increase grammar awareness.
Edu-Tec was established in 2007
to offer vocational training and award recognized qualifications. The company specializes in tailor made courses in English, Management, Skills for Life offered through a forum of workshops and seminars.See all EduTec courses