- Price EGP 2,890
- Duration 2 Months
- Timings Weekends
- Locations Cairo, Sheikh Zayed City...+3 more
Learning English with the British Council can give you that all important competitive edge. It will help you get better grades now and the best chance of getting in to the university of your choice.
Our courses also improve your social life. You'll communicate with friends better, enjoy music, movies and social media more, as well as making new friends from other places.
ON THIS COURSE YOU WILL:
- Learn to use grammar and vocabulary for meaningful communication
- Gain the confidence you need to speak and write well
- Develop the language and social skills that will give you a competitive advantage at school and in later life
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE THIS COURSE FROM THE BRITISH COUNCIL?
- Teens learning English with the world's English experts will:
- Be taught by the best qualified teachers
- Enjoy lessons that use modern, group based activities specially designed for the way teens learn
- Get access to the world's largest online learning resource
- Have lessons that support their school studies
- Keep parents connected to progress through meetings and reports from the teachers
THE RIGHT LEVEL FOR YOU
We offer courses for every age group and ability level with classes organized as follows:
We have two age groups:
- Lower secondary 2 (ages 13-14)
- Upper secondary (ages 15-17).
And four ability levels.
The British Council is the United Kingdom’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. Our purpose is to create international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and build trust between them worldwide.
The British Council’s office in Egypt was established in 1938 as one of our first overseas offices, and it remains one of our most important operations today. We are delighted to be celebrating our 75th anniversary in Egypt in 2013.
We work in three key areas: Arts, English and Education and Society, with a focus on young people. The themes of ‘employability’ and ‘voice’ cut across all the work we do:
Employability – to support young people to achieve the education, qualifications and skills needed to gain a job.
Voice – to develop new and existing platforms and tools to support young people seeking to have their voices heard.
Teaching English and delivering UK qualifications in Egypt are a key part of what we do.See all British Council Egypt courses