The City & Guilds English for Technical Communication L2 has been specifically developed for candidates in a managerial position who need to use English in the workplace or within a business context.
The candidates should demonstrate the ability to understand specific technical business communications to respond to them clearly and concisely in an advanced manner and to extract information from a variety of textual, tabular sources to acquire the register of a specific industry.
Candidates should be able to:
- Demonstrate internal and external business communication
- Extract information
- Write simple and concise letters, draft faxes and WP templates, memos, documents for business purposes, related to their industry
This course is designed for personnel working in technical industries to aid them in learning to communicate efficiently in their internal / external workspace.
- Different style of text and its purposes with a large degree of independence.
- Complex texts on both familiar and abstract topics.
- Different parts of text and locate specific information.
- Complex instruction and explanation
- Articles and reports with contemporary issues related to the industry
- Ideas, information and Opinions
- Broad range of vocabulary
- Grammatical structures
- Features of conveying business information
- Purpose of graphical and tabular data
- Broad range of discourse markers
- Business Interest,
- Describing people or events
- Formal Letters for practical purposes
- Description of significant events, people and experience
- Different views for an argument
- Grammar structures
STC is an internationally accredited vocational training provider and consultation company established in the Kingdom of Bahrain. It has since become the successful training and consultancy company that it is today providing comprehensive training packages backed up by actual hands-on experience, the aim of which is to enable trainees to apply the theories of various health and safety programs into ‘real-life’ practice.
To be the most preferred Training Solutions provider in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
It is STC's objective to deliver the best training by expert trainers using continually developed programs of various sectors with a commitment to quality and facilitating customers’ learning needs and to further grow in our association with international academic bodies.See all Safetry Training & Consultants Center courses