The City & Guilds English for Technical Communication has been specifically developed for candidates who need to use English in the workplace or within a business context.
The candidates should demonstrate the ability to understand simple business communications to respond to them clearly and concisely and to extract information from a variety of textual, tabular sources to acquire the register of a specific industry. Candidates should be able to:
- Demonstrate internal and external business communication
- Extract information
This course is designed for personnel working in technical industries to aid them in learning to communicate efficiently in their internal / external workspace.
- Different purpose of texts, both formal and informal
- Locate specific, predictable information on familiar matters
- Simple line of argument
- Simple letters
- Formal letters and Business Correspondence
- Signs and Notices
- High frequency word and words with
- Simple Expressions on different levels of formality
- Organizational, Lexical and grammatical features
- Different purposes of short straightforward texts
- Compose simple texts
- WP Template with details
- Basic Business Activities
- Simple & Compound Sentences
- Simple Explanation, instruction or direction
- Majority of Words for common business
- Short words appropriate to the level
STC is an internationally accredited vocational training provider and consultation company established in the Kingdom of Bahrain. It has since become the successful training and consultancy company that it is today providing comprehensive training packages backed up by actual hands-on experience, the aim of which is to enable trainees to apply the theories of various health and safety programs into ‘real-life’ practice.
To be the most preferred Training Solutions provider in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
It is STC's objective to deliver the best training by expert trainers using continually developed programs of various sectors with a commitment to quality and facilitating customers’ learning needs and to further grow in our association with international academic bodies.See all Safetry Training & Consultants Center courses