- Fees / Price 900
- Duration 24 Hours
- Locations Office #112 - Greek Campus 28 Falaki St., Bab El Louk Cairo Egypt
English for Sales and Purchasing is an ideal short course for anyone who needs to communicate effectively with international clients and colleagues in a sales or purchasing environment.
English for Sales and Purchasing is part of the Express Series. It is an ideal course for students in employment, who want to communicate better in English.
The course addresses all the essential responsibilities of those working in sales and purchasing departments. Students practice relevant vocabulary and speaking skills for tasks such as telephoning, emailing, and giving presentations.
Course Outline :
Below are the objectives covered in each of the units indicating the core topics and issues which identify the language functions that participants will be able to perform by the end of the program.
By the end of the program, the participants will learn about:
- Unit 1: Jobs and responsibilities: Job titles and tasks, a sales meeting, a requisition.
- Unit 2: New contacts: At a trade fair, relationship building, follow-up emails.
- Unit 3: Offers: A sales pitch, the AIDA approach to sales, a request for proposal, an offer letter.
- Unit 4: Negotiations: Tips for successful negotiations, a company visit, negotiating styles.
- Unit 5: Orders: Telephone orders, online orders, numbers and figures, contract terms and phrases.
- Unit 6: Customer care: Dealing with problems over the telephone, online, and in writing.
- Accomplishment Certificate from the Egyptian Council
a ECTD - Egyptian Council for Training & Development is an educational organization based in Egypt started its activities in July 2013; They aim to improve and develop personal skills and academic knowledge of the Egyptian in a variety of business areas, so as to prepare them for the professional labor market by providing high quality, affordable, and accessible education, with programs led by the best lecturers from the largest universities and educational entities in Egypt.See all Egyptian Council for Training & Development courses