- Locations: Office #112 - Greek Campus 28 Falaki St., Bab El Louk Cairo Egypt
- Duration: 27 Hours
English for Marketing and Advertising is an ideal short course for marketing and advertising professionals who need to communicate confidently and effectively in English.English for Marketing and Advertising is part of the Express Series. It is an ideal course for students in employment, who want to communicate better in English.
English for Marketing and Advertising is suitable for anyone who works in marketing and advertising. The course covers a range of skills and topics such as talking to clients, discussing advertising campaigns, establishing a marketing plan, and writing a press release.
The course addresses all the essential responsibilities of those working in marketing and advertising departments. Students practise relevant vocabulary and speaking skills for tasks such as telephoning, emailing, and giving presentations. The course introduces specialist vocabulary relating to branding, market research, direct marketing, and public relations.
COURSE OUTLINE :
Below are the objectives covered in each of the units indicating the core topics and issues which identify the language functions that participants will be able to perform by the end of the program.
By the end of the program, the participants will learn about:
- Unit 1: Introduction to marketing and advertising: Jobs and responsibilities, corporate identity, branding.
- Unit 2: Finding the customer: Market research, customer profiles, data collection.
- Unit 3: Planning a marketing strategy: The marketing plan, the four Ps, pricing and positioning strategies.
- Unit 4: Creating ads: The AIDA model for advertising, working with an ad agency, advertising channels.
- Unit 5: Marketing tools: distribution channels, types of discount, types of retailer, telemarketing, direct marketing.
- Unit 6: Presenting your public face: Public relations, websites, sponsoring, press releases.
- Unit 7: Marketing through trade fairs: Give-aways, organising events, attending a trade fair.
- Accomplishment Certificate from the Egyptian Council
About Egyptian Council for Training & Development
a ECTD - Egyptian Council for Training & Development is an educational organization based in Egypt started its activities in July 2013; They aim to improve and develop personal skills and academic knowledge of the Egyptian in a variety of business areas, so as to prepare them for the professional labor market by providing high quality, affordable, and accessible education, with programs led by the best lecturers from the largest universities and educational entities in Egypt.See all Egyptian Council for Training & Development courses