An English course providing you with the basic linguistic knowledge and skills you need as an English teacher.
In This Course:
- Recognizing personal linguistic problems and ways to improve them.
- Using classroom language fluently.
- Recognizing language components.
- Dealing with advanced English language.
- Selecting appropriate language for appropriate contexts.
- Individual sessions targeting specific linguistic problems.
About 8 Gates
We_They was founded in 2005 by a group of business professionals who are highly specialized in their functions and have executive management experience with multinational companies.
We_They has a diverse portfolio of products and services including Education, Professional Training, IT Services, Marketing and Event Management.
Our staff has an extensive knowledge of programs, as well as other educational and vocational pathways, so they can help you see 'the big improved picture' of your company.
We_They is backed up by the vast training expertise, resources and facilities and provides business driven training solutions that are both innovative and when it comes to training We_They is your one point of contact.
We_They services are broad delivering a full range of learning solutions that include but go beyond formal training a flexible approach in relation to how learning and workplace development happens and a focus on how customer outcomes can be achieved through innovative practice. See all 8 Gates courses