- Locations: Maamoura Area, Near Cambridge School
- Duration: 30 hours for each part
- This course is designed for those who are required to communicate effectively in the modern business environment.
- Stresses the core language needed in business life that will help learners to participate successfully in the global workplace.
- Follows a progressive and comprehensive grammar syllabus, with the emphasis on the effective use of grammar for clear communication in business life.
- Satisfies the requirements of the Common European Framework, BEC and equivalent global testing authorities.
- The course book is written by experts in international business communication with a wide experience of teaching English for business in a range of international contexts who understand how fast-moving changes are affecting the language and skills that people need to be effective in the workplace.
4 courses, 2 levels
- Course 1: English for Business Life: Elementary A
- Course 2: English for Business Life: Elementary B
* Completion of course 1 is required prior to attending course 2
- Course 3: English for Business Life: Pre-Intermediate A
- Course 4: English for Business Life: Pre-Intermediate B
* Completion of course 3 is required prior to attending course 4
Edu-Tec was established in 2007
to offer vocational training and award recognized qualifications. The company specializes in tailor made courses in English, Management, Skills for Life offered through a forum of workshops and seminars.See all EduTec courses