- Locations: Al Moalem Institute
- Duration: 45 Hours
The Level 1 Certificate in English for Business helps Trainees to develop their reading, writing, listening, and speaking Business English language skills. The aim of this course is to examine the trainee's ability to understand and write basic English and use it in simple, brief business communications.
This is an interactive lecture-discussion type of teaching. As such, our English for Business programme will use a modern Communicative-Based Teaching (CBT) style of learning that encourages the use of natural and contemporary Business English language. It is expected that the trainee will demonstrate an ability to read and understand simple business-related English texts and write clear simple English which completes a basic business task in a suitable style and layout for its intended purpose.
- Composing a Simple Business Letter or Memo
- Basic Business Reading Comprehension
- Business Information Processing
- Business Text and Data Reformulation
At the end of the course the Trainees will be able to:
- Read, understand, and respond to simple business-related English texts and data
- Adapt simple forms of office correspondence and other data to produce complete formats such as charts, tables, booking forms, and report forms
- Write basic English for simple, brief business communications
- Understand simple, spoken and recorded business English
- Participate in short conversations
- How to Pass English for Business (First Level): LCCI Publication
- Business English Internet Sites
- Audio and Video disc
- Picture clips
- White Boards and Markers
- Flash Cards
- Library Textbooks
- Class oral discussions
- Take-home assignments
- Class individual presentations
Applicable to individuals who want to develop their English language skills in a business context, at a basic functional level
Course Pre-Entry Requirements: (Recommended)
BUSINESS ENGLISH PROFICIENCY ASSESSMENT
Course Suggested Progression:
ENGLISH FOR BUSINESS: LEVEL 2
About Al Moalem Institute
Al Moalem Institute has been established in 1992 by its founder Aqeel Al A’Ali. For the last two decades, it positions itself as “one of the Middle East region’s leading training provider”. It’s our mission to help individuals and corporate clients to achieve their career goals and influence their organization’s success.
Our Internationally affiliated partners provide comprehensive education, certification and qualifications, enhancing careers of professionals and future professionals and ultimately, achieving better results for the organization they serve.
We are dedicated in offering high-quality training programs to each individual or organization as we put emphasis to each training we conduct which is designed to maximize benefits, provide cost-effective and customer-focused solutions. All projects we undertake are handled with extensive expertise and experience to strategy development, to program implementation, and finally, real gains and delivering results.
Our team is composed of competent professionals who particularly aim to deliver high-quality training. Most of our clients are top companies belonging from the private and government organizations.
The prominent vocational training reference and provider for career advancement and professional development in nationally and regionally.
Committed in providing quality and excellent training services, management advisory and be a pacesetter in providing advanced and modern strategies in training delivery and management by providing best resources and specialized and internationally recognized trainers.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Passion for Excellence
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Continuous Improvement
- Organization and implementation of courses and specialized training programs and professional.
- Design programs and workshops, especially depending on the nature and working environment of customers.
- Implementation of training and collaboration with other international organizations.
- Organize forums, conferences and cultural events.
- Identification and analysis of training needs.
- Design and engineering standard and program excellence for organizations.
- Training and guidance of job seekers in preparation for the Arab market.
- Assess and conduct career orientation and vocational guidance.
- Management consulting, financial and design of functional organizational structure.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Leadership
- Finance and Accounting
- Business Excellence and Quality management Systems
- Information and Communication Technology
- CAD, Primavera and Staad Pro Training
- Occupational Safety and Health
- General and Business English Language
- 25 Years of excellence provision of human resource development
- First Institute certified with ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Granted by Tamkeen to provide the biggest arabic leadership training programme
- Awarded an Excellence Performance for Quality Assessment by the Ministry of Labour