The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
The Level 1 Certificate in English for Business helps Trainees to develop their reading, writing, listening, and speaking Business English language skills. The aim of this course is to examine the trainee's ability to understand and write basic English and use it in simple, brief business communications.
This is an interactive lecture-discussion type of teaching. As such, our English for Business programme will use a modern Communicative-Based Teaching (CBT) style of learning that encourages the use of natural and contemporary Business English language. It is expected that the trainee will demonstrate an ability to read and understand simple business-related English texts and write clear simple English which completes a basic business task in a suitable style and layout for its intended purpose.
- Composing a Simple Business Letter or Memo
- Basic Business Reading Comprehension
- Business Information Processing
- Business Text and Data Reformulation
At the end of the course the Trainees will be able to:
- Read, understand, and respond to simple business-related English texts and data
- Adapt simple forms of office correspondence and other data to produce complete formats such as charts, tables, booking forms, and report forms
- Write basic English for simple, brief business communications
- Understand simple, spoken and recorded business English
- Participate in short conversations
- How to Pass English for Business (First Level): LCCI Publication
- Business English Internet Sites
- Audio and Video disc
- Picture clips
- White Boards and Markers
- Flash Cards
- Library Textbooks
- Class oral discussions
- Take-home assignments
- Class individual presentations
Applicable to individuals who want to develop their English language skills in a business context, at a basic functional level
Course Pre-Entry Requirements: (Recommended)
BUSINESS ENGLISH PROFICIENCY ASSESSMENT
Course Suggested Progression:
ENGLISH FOR BUSINESS: LEVEL 2
About Al Moalem Institute
Al Moalem Institute (Bahrain)
For nearly a quarter century, Al-Moalem Institute (AMI) has started delivering its noble mission which is training and developing human resources in the Kingdom of Bahrain and the Arabian region.
This is an essential national mission, thus, we have reaped its benefits through all who have participated in Al-Moalem Institute long or short term programmes. AMI has trained over 50,000 candidates over this period and still it offers its programmes seeking for the best and
Excellency, benefiting from the best experts and consultants with high knowledge and experience, and from the provision of international professional certifications and accreditations.
The prominent vocational training reference and provider for career advancement and professional development in nationally and regionally.
Committed in providing quality and excellent training services, management advisory and be a pacesetter in providing advanced and modern strategies in training delivery and management by providing best resources and specialized and internationally recognized trainers.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Passion for Excellence
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Continuous Improvement
- Organization and implementation of courses and specialized training programs and professional.
- Design programs and workshops, especially depending on the nature and working environment of customers.
- Implementation of training and collaboration with other international organizations.
- Organize forums, conferences and cultural events.
- Identification and analysis of training needs.
- Design and engineering standard and program excellence for organizations.
- Training and guidance of job seekers in preparation for the Arab market.
- Assess and conduct career orientation and vocational guidance.
- Management consulting, financial and design of functional organizational structure.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resources Programs
- Project Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Business Excellence and Quality Management Systems
- Information and Communications Technology
- Engineering (i.e CADD Courses, Primavera and Staad Pro Training)
- Occupational Safety and Health
- General and Business English Language
- Soft Skills
- 25 Years of Excellence Provision of Human Resources Development
- First Institute Certified with ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Granted by Tamkeen to provide the biggest Arabic Leadership Training Programme
- Awarded an Excellence Performance for Quality Assessment by the Ministry of Labour
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.