- Locations: Maamoura Area, Near Cambridge School
- Duration: 15 Hours
The main idea of the English Conversation course at EduTec is to focus on the participants ability to express themselves in everyday and business situations. Therefore, participants work on pronunciation, vocabulary and idioms to further develop their conversational skills. They also receive inpidualized feedback on grammar and pronunciation errors. Class activities include: group discussions, role plays, pronunciation, and games.
- Small groups – no more than 10 participants.
- Native English speaker, experienced.
- Wide range of topics from everyday (friends, life in Qatar now and then etc), to Business.
- Enjoyable and relaxed atmosphere.
- Build your confidence.
- Expand your vocabulary and use of English.
- Each conversation class is two hours, followed by one hour to review the grammar and vocabulary (words) used in the conversation class.
- A very effective and proven method of learning.
- Conversation, role plays, team work, business activities, real used of vocabulary and grammar in an enjoyable way.
- Suitable for all age groups and from Beginners to Advanced.
Edu-Tec was established in 2007
to offer vocational training and award recognized qualifications. The company specializes in tailor made courses in English, Management, Skills for Life offered through a forum of workshops and seminars.See all EduTec courses