- Fees / Price QAR 4,800
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Somerset West Bay Doha
Training and development management (TDM) has evolved significantly over the past few years. In today’s competitive landscape, rapid innovation and the ever-increasing emphasis on the knowledge worker means that training and development has become a vital component of business strategy.
This highly practical course provides a comprehensive overview of the theory and practice of training and development. Learn to professionally, effectively and ethically manage training and development within any business or industry. Explore global trends in organisational, cultural, and management development initiatives, as well as contemporary management development approaches and methods, as well as understand the factors that influence training and development.
At the end of the programme, participants will have a solid understanding to:
- explain the role of training and development in human resources management.
- describe the psychology of the learning process on which training is based.
- analyze the training needs of an organization.
- assess, design, access and implement various methods, techniques and sources of training.
- evaluate the value of the training once completed from the inpidual employee and the organization's viewpoint.
- The course consists of lectures, in-class exercises, group discussions.
- Module 1 Introduction to training and development
- Module 2 Analysing training needs
- Module 3 Integrating education, training and development in organisations
- Module 4 Selecting learning methodologies
- Module 5 Designing and developing training programmes
- Module 6 Implementing training programmes
- Module 7 Evaluating training programmes
- Module 8 Supporting organisational change through training
- Module 9 Exploring trends in Human Resource Development
- Module 10 Integrating technology and online education
- Module 11 Introduction to adult learning theories and practices
- Module 12 preparation of learning objectives and entry standards
- Module 13 characteristics of alternate training methods and media
- Module 14 pros and cons of commercial packages and in-house design
- Module 15 evaluation of program effectiveness
- Module 16 career planning, counselling theory and techniques
- Module 17 budgeting, planning, scheduling and coordinating programs
- Module 18 monitoring, controlling, and following up on the learning process
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses