A good leader makes people feel valued. This makes confident, enthusiastic, loyal and inspired employees. Those employees are the ones who will drive the organization to excellence.
Studies show how engagement correlates to decreases in absenteeism, turnover, accidents, and defects, while it also correlates to increases customer service, productivity, sales, and profits. That is because engagement (the emotional commitment one has to their organization and its goals) drives higher levels of discretionary effort).
In the other side, caring about employee retention protects you from the big loss of employee turnover. The organization spends a lot in the process of hiring the suitable employee, getting him ready for the job, and training him. If the organization doesn't use retention techniques, the loss would be great. Fortunately, employee retention, and engagement are correlated, so Jadarat invites you to participate in this course to gain a cutting-edge knowledge, and a perfect set of skills that will, surly, enable you to develop, and maintain a work environment that gives the maximum engagement, and retention of the employees in your organization.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- This course is designed for those who work in human resources management and those with managerial rules.
- You need this course if you need to monitor, or manage, or maintain employee engagement and retention.
- Gain thorough understanding of employee engagement.
- Identify the different types of attention.
- Create strategies for SMART goals.
- Put an end to procrastination.
- Gain talent management skills.
- Identifying personality types and how they fit into a plan
- Identifying methods of Employee Motivation
- Develop strategies for engaged employees.
- Learn how to improve employee retention.
- Recognize performance management, and ways to review talent.
- After this course, you will gain a thorough understanding of employee engagement, and retention.
- You will learn methods and techniques for engaging employees.
- You will be able to develop strategies for getting high rates of employee engagement, and retention.
- You will be able to motivate your workforce.
- You will be able to deal with every one according to his/her personality type.
- You will be able to monitor, and measure the levels of engagement, and retention in your organization.
- In a couple of training days you will learn this great set of knowledge and skills:
- Introduction to employee engagement & retention
- Types of attention
- Strategies for goal setting
- Keeping yourself focus
- Prioritizing time & Procrastination
- Employee retention techniques
- Engagement monitoring tools
- Retention monitoring tools
- Developing employee engagement, and retention strategies
- Talent management
- Employee motivation
- Business succession planning
- At Jadarat, we believe that human understands more by engagement, by action. You get the best understanding of anything by trying it, thinking about it, talking about it, not by listening to a trainer and watching a presentation. In this work shop you will learn by educational games, community of practices, job assignments, action learning, storytelling, as well as classrooms, and storytelling.
- Before the course, Jadarat assessment center will provide you with international, highly credible assessments that will measure your interpersonal skills, and give you a fruitful report that will help you improve your interpersonal skills, understand every employee needs, passion, communication style, and improve your ability to deal with every employee according to his character. You will also warm up for the course by doing some activities, and answering some questions in order to get ready for the training.
- After finishing the course, you will test your knowledge by answering an assignment. This will let you know which areas you have a good understanding of, and which ones you need to understand better.
- You can replay the same course within 6 month and we are committed to full money back guarantee if the delegate's satisfaction is less than 85% in this course.
About Jadarat International
Jadarat is established to develop the leadership and innovation capacity of individuals and corporates in the Middle East. Our prolonged relations with our loyal customers are achieved through our commitment to quality in content, joyfulness in delivery, and excellence in operation. We guarantee unforgettable learning experience, holistic approach to leadership development, and innovative learning interventions that assure lasting change for our clients.See all Jadarat International courses