Did you wish that you could ask someone else what they thought of the decision; whether they would have done the same thing? The peer review process offers employees just that chance, using a formalized procedure to ask, consider, and resolve just these sorts of questions.
This workshop will teach you everything you need to know about employee dispute resolution through mediation.
What Will Students Learn?
- What the peer review process is
- A process for employees to file grievances and for management to respond
- How to choose a facilitator and panel
- What is involved in the hearing process, from preliminary meetings to the hearing, and the decision process
- What responsibilities and powers a panel should have
- How to apply professional questioning and probing techniques
- Why peer review panels fail and how to avoid those pitfalls
What Topics are Covered?
- What is peer review?
- Initiating the process
- The peer review panel
- Asking questions
- The peer review process
- Panel walk through
- Why does the process fail?
About Task Training Center
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses