- Fees / Price QAR 5,400
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Somerset West Bay Doha
Emotional Intelligence (EI) has emerged as an important area of study in helping inpiduals to develop a better understanding of themselves and of others. It facilitates one to be more successful in life by having better relationships, and a higher quality of life. All other attributes remaining constant, the one with a higher EI has the competitive edge to succeed. This course, specifically, deals with the science and practice of EI.
It aims to provide participants with the opportunity to understand their emotional balance, and reorient themselves towards interactions that are more productive.
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Increase their self awareness
- Understand others’ behaviour
- Communicate more effectively
- Improve personal/ professional relationships
- Access personal strengths and resources
- Manage interactions in a positive manner
- Emotions and moods
- Determinants of personality
- Self image
- Self awareness/ self - management
- Rapport building
- Symptoms of low EI
- Relationship management
- This course will use interactive training methods including a combination of lecturing; group discussion/exercises; self-assessment questionnaires; case studies; role-play activities; and team simulations
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses