- Duration 3 Days
- Locations 186797 Dubai - U A E
By the end of this program, participants will be able to
- Enhance emotional competencies and discover inner world in order to lead others.
- Utilize EQ to drive leadership, culture and performance.
- Understand and apply key emotional skills to various business situations.
- Be emotionally intelligent leader for driving, communicating and leading change.
- Build emotionally intelligent organizations and teams.
- Identify EI strengths and areas of improvement for addressing and developing the targeted requirements.
- Practice self-awareness techniques for building and enhancing leadership and emotional capabilities.
- Deploy self-motivation techniques for converting negative emotions in to positive driving forces and influencing teams.
- Apply self-management techniques for achieving the required organizational and inpidual goals.
- Utilize the adequate change techniques for influencing others and eliminating change resistance.
- Develop an action plan for continuous self-development.
The worlds current economic, political, technological and cultural Challenges can be attributed to the rapidly growing economic and political changes that are deeply rooted at the beginning of the third millennium as well as those changes occurred during the last quarter of the first decade of century affected the international economies and business sectors at different levels.
These changes Have driven intelligent organizations adapt new strategic decisions and re chart their strategies for dealing with new challenges.One such intelligent move by these organizations was to invest in their human capital to face those challenges for success.
On behalf of MIS Group Team, we would like to extend our sincere appreciation to our customers and partners for their collaboration in bringing our annual training plan to the light and giving us the opportunity to serving them.See all Management Integrated Solution (MIS) courses