- Duration: Upto 150 Hours
Course detailsThe Emotional Intelligence Diploma Course also looks at chemical reactions and aspects of how the mind and brain meet, explaining how together they affect our health and wellbeing and how, through the management of the mind, we can maintain a healthy brain. You will also learn about intelligence and the current view of it along with the nature of emotional hijacking and how prevalent it is in society.
When we allow emotions to govern our actions, it can affect our lives in negative ways. It is easy to be driven by emotive responses, despite trying to think logically. The course explores the ways in which we may respond with emotion, rather than logic, and how to regain control over these emotions, through recognising and understanding them.
Our emotional state can also affect our physical health The course looks into how emotional stress and related conditions, such as anxiety and depression, can take their toll on the immune and cardiovascular systems. The course also looks into early learning environments and how our own emotional intelligence is affected by the behaviours of our parents.
The course guides you through how to look at your own emotional intelligence. You will discover how to understand the common factors of our own emotional reactions. Using thought processes, such as mindfulness, you will learn how to manage emotion and the triggers that can cause problems in life and relationships.
As well as reflecting on our emotions, it is important also to take the time to consider the emotions of others. The Emotional Intelligence Diploma Course looks at ways we can cultivate empathy and interpersonal intelligence, to ensure effective communication.
You will learn about the 5 common traits used by scientists and psychologists to describe and understand personality. You will discover how to deal with difficult people and prevent emotional hijacking.
As well as the personal use of emotional intelligence, the course also looks at the wider landscape of the subject. You will learn about how society uses emotional intelligence in business and individual success, as well as the deeper aspects of our existence, inclusive of energetic awareness and intuition.
- Module 1 What is Emotion?
- Module 2 Mind Meets Brain
- Module 3 Runaway Emotions
- Module 4 Health and Early Learning
- Module 5 Intrapersonal Skills
- Module 6 Interpreting Others
- Module 7 Skilled Exchange
- Module 8 Society and Success
Job roles this course is suitable for:Emotional Intelligence Trainer
About Centre of Excellence
Where E-Learning Becomes Life-Changing!
Centre of Excellence is recognised worldwide as one of the leading online training providers, with hundreds of thousands of learners having gained vital skills and qualifications online via our Centre.
Our aim is to help you to achieve excellence in every area of your life via quality distance learning training courses. Whether you're looking to learn a new skill, to gain a qualification for a new career or to start a new business, Centre of Excellence can help you to achieve your goals and get to where you want to be.
- All of our courses come with full support from our dedicated team of tutors in your chosen subject field always on hand to help you complete your studies with us.
- We provide a state-of-the-art online learning platform where you can access your course materials 24/7 across any device.
- Whether you decide to study from home, from work or from wherever you choose, there are no deadlines for completing your work so you can study in your own time at your own pace.
- With over 1000 different flexible courses to choose from, we’re sure you’ll find something to fulfill your needs