This learning solution delivers a practical approach to improve, develop and sustain effective and mutually beneficial relationships. Successful relationships portray trust and progress toward common goals. The objective of this course is to create awareness around how best to interact with others.
The focus is on the success factors for people working together. You will participate in a performance-focused setting designed to elicit maximum interaction among participants, while inviting and challenging everyone to see and act differently. You will explore concepts with fellow participants within a safe but intensive environment where skills and habits can be developed, sharpened and improved, and/or initiated. The complete program includes:
- A personal behavioral profile, the results of which you will bring to your training
- 2 day highly interactive workshop activity and experiential learning
- Peer and professional coaching activities initiated in class and continuing subsequently over the next four months
Learning will happen through individual and small group problem-solving exercises designed to leverage the synergy of the team.
Who Should Attend
- Individuals responsible for sustained relationships with internal and/or external clients
- Anyone in key collaborative positions working with others
- Individual contributors and managers
- Developing skills leading to behavior change and more productive relationships
- Understanding the neuroscience behind our behavior and associated best practices
- Practicing a number of critical skills for managing relationships
- Developing a personal action plan and toolkit to continuously improve relationship management activities
What You Will Learn
You'll learn how to:
- Interpret a profile of your own personal behavioral style as a backdrop for your current behaviors
- Understand the neuroscience behind human dynamics
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Develop agility in influencing others and keeping the interactions progressing forward
- Recognize the other person's cultural style and bridge the differences
- Identify optimal communication to direct and reinforce working relationships
- Harness the power of positive emotions
- Make use of the EI model and associated competencies
- Employ strategies for enhancing leadership through emotional intelligence
- Lead others more positively through outstanding performance
With a wholly-owned network of operating companies all over the world and clients in more than 150 countries, IIL is a global leader in training and certification, coaching and mentoring, consulting and customized course development. Our core competencies include: Project, Program and Portfolio Management; Business Analysis; Lean Six Sigma and Process Excellence; Agile; ITIL®; Leadership and Interpersonal Skills.
Using our proprietary Many Methods of Learning™, IIL delivers innovative, effective and consistent training solutions through a variety of learning approaches: Virtual, Traditional Classroom, On-Demand, Mobile, Video and Simulation. As a PMI® Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.); a member of PMI’s Global Executive Council; an APMG Accredited Training Organization (ATO) for PRINCE2®, ITIL®, and others; a Microsoft Partner (with a Microsoft Gold Project and Portfolio Management competency); and an IIBA® Endorsed Education Provider (EEP™), IIL is the training solution partner of choice for many top global companies.See all International Institute for Learning, Inc courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.