- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: 4 Days
This course will give you a greater understanding of the emergency response planning process. It is ideal for middle to senior managers or new employees who may, in the course of their normal duties, be called upon to take up a position in their company’s emergency response organisation. Alternatively, the course would suit anyone within the company who wishes to understand the principles of emergency response as it applies to their industry.
Is it right for me?
This course is ideal for either senior managers or new employees who may, in the course of their normal duties, be called upon to take up a position in their company’s emergency response organisation. Alternatively, the course would suit anyone within the company who wishes to understand the principles of emergency response as it applies to industry.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Know how to prepare, write and test emergency plans that are appropriate to the risk that your organisation is exposed
- Learn how to identify hazards and prepare a comprehensive hazard register
- Establish an incident command system and ensure your communication lines between your team and external support groups are perfec
What will it cover?
- Identify hazards
- Producing a framework for managing crisis
- Identifying and managing hazards
- Fires and explosions
- Total fire hazard management
- Natural disasters
- Organising for emergencies
- Route to successful emergency response
- The emergency organisation
- Emergency response teams
- Putting things together
- Emergency response exercises
- Crisis command and control
- Incident command hierarchy
- Incident command system principles
- Mobilisation and documentation
- Taking command
- Forward control tactics
- Emergency response centre
- Emergency response centre design
- Software for emergencies
- Incident investigation
- Hr issues and communications
- Mission bow tie diagrams
About World Knowledge
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses